Here’s a roundup of the top shoe designers that brides love to shop at. We know, so many pretty shoes makes for a difficult decision. A quick tip, focus on your gown and your overall look when shopping for your shoes. We hope to provide an exhaustive list, but do bear in mind that the designs and colours out there are quite simply, endless!
1. Badgley Mischka
Elaborate dress with a simple shoes? Heavily embroidered shoes to match a simple dress? Why should there be rules? Bejewelled or tulle flowers appliqué the perfect heels is the one you love. See how these brides matched their Badgley Mischkas.
- Thora Pink Satin
- Nikki Satin Pumps
- Harvey II Jewelled T Strap Sandal
- Kassidy Platinum Glitter
- Violeta Black Satin
- Lavender II Satin Pumps
To purchase, visit Farfetch to view their range of Bagley Mischka pumps.
2. Jimmy Choo
Go dark for a classy look. Check out the Glittered navy Jimmy Choo pumps for a blue and white glamorous wedding at Villa Karang Putih Bali.
- Lang Textured-Lamé Sandals
- Trina Chalk Nappa Pointy Toe Pumps with Crystals
- Abel Nude Suede and Champagne Mirror Leather Pumps
- Lace Lychee Glitter Fabric Peep Toe Pumps
- Amika Nude Lace and Patent Pointy Toe Pumps
- Trey Nude Mirror Leather Pointy Toe Wedges
To purchase, visit Zalora to view their range of Jimmy Choo pumps. Alternatively, Farfetch also carries a rather extensive range of Jimmy Choo shoes.
These rocketed heels come in a hefty price tag but they will match almost any look, you can wear them down or wear them up even after your wedding day has come and gone.
- Rockstud Punkouture Patent Slingbacks
- Metallic Leather Pumps
- Couture Bow Lace Pumps
- New Plain Leather Pumps
- Couture Bow Pumps
- Rockstud Leather Slingbacks
To purchase, visit Farfetch to view their range of Valentino Pumps.
4. Stuart Weitzman
Jane Chuck matched her elegant and classy sheath dress with Stuart Weitzman’s single band sandals during her White Christmas themed wedding at Grand Hyatt, Kuala Lumpur on Christmas Day.
- Vixen Cross Stap Sandals
- The Pointsling Pumps
- The Pave Pumps
- Glittered Pumps
- Platswoon Patent Leather Platform Pumps
- Nudist Single Band Sandals
5. Christian Louboutin
Simple glittered Christian Louboutin to finish off this bride’s look. The red soles are unmistakable. Check out this gorgeous grander blush and white wedding.
- Spike Me Metal Gloss Pointed Toes
- Follies Lace Satin Pumps
- Iriza Half D’Orsay Pumps
- The Pigalle-Patent Leather Pumps
- Pigalle Glossed Python Pumps
- Lady Peep Glitter-Finished Pump
6. Salvatore Ferragamo
This bride opted tp matched her sleeved lace dress with simple 2 inch block heels sandals for her garden wedding. A clever way to make sure her heels won’t dig into the dirt at her clifftop garden wedding.
- Pointed Toe Lace Pumps
- Pola Peep Toe Pumps
- Vara Bow Platform Pumps
- Pavings T Strap Bow Sandals
- Susi Patent Leather Pumps
- Sissi Patent Leather Wedged Pumps
To purchase, visit Farfetch to view their range of Salvatore Ferragamo Pumps. Alternatively, Zalora carries some pre-loved options from time to time.
7. Manolo Blahnik
See how brilliantly subtle this bride chose a Manolo Blahnik pearl buckle pumps to matched the pearl details of her veil on her big day at Sunway Resort and Spa.
Take inspiration for this bride who added a pop of colour to her white attire for her blue and gold themed wedding.
- Black Velvet Crystal Embellished Mules
- Green Satin Jewel Buckle Pumps
- White Satin Jewel Buckle Pumps
- Ivory Satin Pearl Buckle Pumps
- Light Beige Suede Open Toe Mules