Thinking about having a small, intimate wedding? Come join us at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, conveniently located on Jalan Bukit Bintang.
With a ballroom that fits just up to 230 people, you won’t need a longer guest list to ensure that you have the entire venue to yourself. See how you can make the neutral tones and existing space work for you, thanks to the team put together by The Wedding Notebook. The weekend Chinese wedding menu package starts from RM2,488 nett. Oh, and the hotel also has a Chinese restaurant, Lai Ching Yuen, should you require a non-halal food package. With prices starting from as low as RM2,000 nett, it’s definitely worth checking out.
Be one of just 10 lucky couples from The Wedding Notebook to win passes to this exclusive lunch tasting*, courtesy of Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur. Seats are limited so sign up quickly, but only if you are genuinely looking for a wedding venue and available on the date please!
* Terms & Conditions apply
View the rest of the wedding packages on Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur’s website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to The Wedding Notebook and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administering this giveaway and contacting the winner.
1. Eligibility: This event, ‘Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Exclusive Lunch Invites Giveaway’, is open to individuals aged 18 or older as of the date of entry. Participants must be engaged and getting married before mid-2020.
2. Prizes: Only 10 pairs of participants will be chosen. Participants selected by The Wedding Notebook are final. This lunch menu tasting is not exchangeable for cash.
3. Acceptance constitutes permission to the organiser and sponsors to use the winner’s pictures and/or name and/or other particulars and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising, trade and promotion without further compensation, notification of the winner, and authorisation from the participants.
4. By submitting this entry, whether or not they are chosen for the event, participants agree to give one-time permission to the organiser to email them information on the sponsors’ hotel wedding packages.
5. The organiser accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the event. The organiser further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promo.
6. The organiser reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this event with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
7. Entry constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.